1000m Clipex Livestock Fencing Kit
- 1000m Clipex fencing kit
- Long life livestock fence
- 30 year guarantee
To satisfy customer demand and provide greater convenience we're pleased to offer CLIPEX cheaper, quicker, easier and longer lasting livestock fence solutions in kit form.
Everything you need to complete 1,000m is included.
|Why Choose Clipex?|
|Tams 2 approved|
A must for all organic farms with no chemical leaching.
Nation wide installation available by experienced and Authorised Clipex Professionals.
- Clipex High Tensile Netting
- Stronger - resists stretching and deformation.
- Clipex Maxlife Coating increases wire / fence life.
- Reduces maintenance and overall ownership costs.
- "ONE PIECE PICKET" Wire
- Acts as additional intermediate support.
- Allows intermediate stakes to be placed further apart.
- Reduces horizontal / vertical wire deformation.
- 22cm Picket wire Spacing
- Effectively retains livestock.
- Reduces opportunity for lamb entrapment.
- Reduces ear tag loss.
Offer based on 1000m kit consisting of:
10 x 100m 8-80-22 X knot, stiff stay, high tensile wire netting.
This high tensile netting has a one piece vertical "Picket" wire joined with a forged knot, which is 24% stronger than other similar stiff stay joints. The one-piece vertical "Picket" wire and high tensile strength not only prevent horizontal and vertical wire movement, but also act as an additional intermediate support, allowing you to space the intermediate stakes further apart.
The knots reduce wool collection & animal hide damage. The 22cm vertical wire spacing is rapidly becoming the wire of choice, the wider vertical mesh pattern retains most livestock types and also reduces lamb head entrapment and sheep ear tag loss.
Join the fencing revolution
215 x Standard (based on 4.5 mtr centres)
- Hot Dipped Galvanised coating
- 30 Year Guarantee
- Patented CLIP system - saving time & money
- High Tensile 450 customised grade steel
- 1.8 mtr long
- Spear pointed for effective ground penetration
- Can be driven by dolly / percussion / hand drivers
- Comes with "Anti Lift Plate" to increase security
- Unique steel design provides strength & flexibility
2 x Clipex StaYfast end Strainers complete with strut and fixings
Heavily galvanized 3.0mm thick steel posts can be driven in by tractor mounted post rammer, auger or dug in manually. The fully welded thrust and foot plates will prevent any movement, the simple strut assembly is easy to install and will provide an instant strong strainer structure within 5 minutes.
6 x Clipex StaYfast Two way/Corner Strainers complete with struts and fixings
The Corner/Two way strainers come pre-drilled to take the struts at 45 or 90 degrees, they are installed in the same way you would install a StaY fast end strainer. Heavily galvanized 3.0mm thick steel posts can be driven in by tractor mounted post rammer, auger or dug in manually. The simple strut assembly is easy to install and will provide an instant strong strainer structure within 5 minutes.
10 x Twin strand high tensile 2.0mm barbed wire
High tensile for added strength and continued effectiveness, heavily galvanised to BS EN 10244-2 for optimum life. Clipex posts have been designed to take a barbed wire 75mm above the netting height to prevent downward livestock pressure. A second line 150mm above can be added, alternatively an electric plain wire can be used to create an effective barrier. Clipex insulators can be purchased later and retro fitted with ease. Or barbed can be used in the bottom clip to prevent burrowing.
Price based on order min 1000m at €3.85 per metre + VAT.