Clipex™ Competition Form
Clipex Prize Draw Rules Terms and Conditions
- Promoter - the Promoter is Clipex Fencing Limited (“Clipex”) having its registered office at A. Walker & Co., Dominic Street, Portumna, Co. Galway, H53 CX46, Republic of Ireland.
- Eligibility – This free prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of Clipex, or their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or involved in drawing the winner. Proof of age and identity may be required
- Free Entry – There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- Agreement to be bound - By entering the Prize Draw, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Entry for the Draw – Entry for the Prize Draw may be made online or in person at the Clipex stand at the Lamma Show 2019 at NEC Birmingham
- Completed online entry forms must be submitted via dedicated webpage at - https://clipex.ie/competition no later than 23:59pm on 31st December 2018. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- Entry forms will be available for completion and submission in person at the Clipex stand at the Lamma Show 2019 at NEC Birmingham UK and must be submitted in person at the stand on 8th January 2019 between 9.00am and 6.00pm or on 9th January 2019 between 9.00am and 12.00noon.
- Entry forms sent or submitted otherwise than as provided above or to any other website / email address other than that stated or entry forms sent by post or fax will not be entered into the Prize Draw. Incomplete, illegible or late applications will not be accepted. The closing date for online entries will be no later than 23:59pm on the 31 December 2018 and for entries in person at the Lamma Show will be 12noon on 9 January 2019.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries for the same person will be disqualified. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason and no responsibility will be accepted and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of entries, whether the correspondence relates to claims of entry forms being lost or delayed in the course of delivery or otherwise.
- The Prize
- The prize is as stated on the entry form and promotional material namely the winner will be entitled to 12 months free use in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of one of either the Clipex Sheep Handler or Clipex HD 1500 Series Cattle Crush. The winner will decide from one of either Clipex Sheephandler or Clipex HD Series Crush. No purchase is necessary. At the end of the 12 month free use period the prize will be recovered by Clipex at no extra cost to the winner. The winner will be reponsible for maintaining and returning the prize in good order (fair wear and tear exepted) .No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable and is subject to availability. Clipex reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Prize Draw.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by the Promoter or its agents and the draw will take place at 3pm on Wednesday 9th January 2019 at the Lamma Show 2019, NEC, Birmingham. The draw will be made by a nominated official from the Farmers Guardian Newspaper (“the Nominated Official”).
- There will be one winner of the Prize Draw. The decision of the Nominated Official will be final and binding.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the draw taking place. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner from eligible entrants drawn at random.
- The Promoter will contact the winner to agree when and where the prize can be collected / is to be delivered
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the draw has taken place by emailing the following address:- email@example.com
Use of Personal Data.
- All entrants to the Prize Draw agree that Clipex may hold the personal information of the winner or any other entrants for the purposes of administering the draw and for direct marketing of Clipex goods and services. Any entrant can withdraw their consent at any time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activities and agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with relevant current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without their consent.
- Reserved Rights - Clipex reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entry, to add to, amend or waive any of these rules, terms and conditions and, in the event of circumstances beyond its control, to cancel the Prize Draw at any stage.
- Limits to the Promoters liability: Clipex accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury arising from and subsequent to the competition in the following 12 month free trial period.
- Statutory Rights - These rules, terms and conditions do not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer. By entering and participating in the Prize Draw entrants are deemed to have agreed to these rules, terms and conditions. Any breach of these rules, terms and conditions, as determined exclusively by the Promoter, will result in disqualification.
- Reservations - The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the Prize Draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- Legal Jurisdiction - The Prize Draw and these rules, terms and conditions will be govered by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England