We’re thrilled to unveil the lucky winners of the recent Clipex competition for farmers! 🚜🌾
🥇 FIRST PLACE: 🥇
Congratulations to Marie Prebble near Dover for clinching the top spot! 🌟
Marie gets to choose between the versatile “All in One Sheep Handler” or the high-performance “HD 1500 Series Cattle Crush” – both equipped with a weighing system and EID reader for unparalleled efficiency.
👉 All in One Sheep Handler: A versatile contractor solution ready for use in the field, offering top-notch efficiency for your sheep handling needs. 🐑💨
👉 HD 1500 Series Cattle Crush: Optimal performance with pneumatic squeeze and air-operated head bail for efficient cattle management. 🐄💪
🥈 SECOND PLACE: 🥈
A big shout-out to Can Hodgson in the Lake District for securing the second spot! 🌟
Can has the choice between the groundbreaking “6 in 1 Auto Sheep Drafter” or the robust “HDX 1100 Cattle Crush with Weighing” – both equipped with a weighing system and EID reader.
👉 6 in 1 Auto Sheep Drafter: Streamlined sheep handling at its best, providing efficiency and convenience. 🐑🔄
👉 HDX 1100 Cattle Crush with Weighing: Elevate your cattle management processes with this advanced solution. 🐄⚖️
A heartfelt thank you to all participants and wishing you all a successful year farming! 🌱👩🌾👨🌾
Enter to be In With 2 Chances To Win
Free use of either Clipex Sheep Handler or Clipex Cattle Crush for 1 year, prizes worth £37,000 and including delivery to UK, Republic and Northern Ireland.
Suitable for nearly all farming enterprises including Dairy, Sheep or Beef.
Closing Date for Entries: 5pm on 30th December 2023
Draw Date: 17th January with winner announced by the 27th of January 2024.
Enter Competition Now
Terms & Conditions
- Competitions are open to Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland residents aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees and their immediate families of Clipex.
- Opening and closing dates will be announced in the post published to promote the competition. Entries submitted after this final closing date will not be included.
- Prize(s) will be described on the page published to promote the competition and is non-transferable. There is no cash or other prize alternative. In the event of cancellations, there will not be a refund of the prize value.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Clipex reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or value if circumstances beyond Clipex control makes it necessary to do so.
- Clipex reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Clipex will arrange for goods to be inspected and returned at the end of 12-month usage period.
- Clipex will continue to own these goods during this period.
- The Prize winner will have the option to buy product after twelve months.
- The competition rules will be fully described in the post. Usually it would include comment/like/follow/share posts and tweets.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the draw from those who have submitted their entry.
- Draw will take place on the date published and winner will be contacted via email and/or telephone within twenty-four hours to organise delivery of the prize.
- Clipex reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that no contact has been with the winner within two (2) business days (in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland) of the draw. If the prize is not claimed within the specified time limit, set out above, it will be deemed to have been forfeited and Clipex may dispose of such prize without any liability to the winner
- The winner must utilize the prize with Clipex between the period January 2024 and December 2024. No extensions to this period will be offered by Clipex.
- Clipex reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
- Clipex accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
- Decisions of Clipex are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Clipex reserves the right to draw an alternative winner if we believe that any winner has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
- Clipex are not liable for any loss, damage or injury that might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the promotion or prize.
- Entry into this competition will be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the applicant of the Terms and Conditions of this competition. A failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the competition and, if applicable, forfeiture of the prize. Clipex reserves the right to alert Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions by participating in this competition.
- Only one entry per person. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
- Clipex reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the Entrants. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winner’s name and Business (where applicable), and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and the prize winner agrees to take part in such related promotional activities as Clipex may require
- Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded and a proof of age may be sought.
- By entry into the draw, entrants are agreeing for their details to be captured to Clipex Mailing list and are subscribing to Clipex Newsletter.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn, and release Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn of any and all liability in relation to this promotion. You are providing your information to Clipex and not to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Data relating to Entrants will be retained by Clipex for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist Clipex to operate the competition in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries.