Petrol Post Driver
The high impact hammer action running at 1720 BPM ensures that posts are driven into the ground quickly and easily, even on steep or difficult terrain. The ultra-reliable Honda GX35T 4-stroke engine means you can use it all day without operator fatigue.
Whether you’re installing fencing, tree stakes, or ground pins, our petrol post driver is the perfect solution. Ideal for contractors and other professionals working alone or in a team. With multiple adapters available, you can easily adapt it to fit your specific needs.
Plus, the included instruction and servicing manual makes it easy to use and maintain. Don’t waste any more time and energy struggling with traditional post installation methods – upgrade to our Easy Petrol Post Driver today!
Petrol Post Driver Benefits:
- Portable – No pipes and generators needed
- Lightweight, only 15.3kg
- Ideal for steep ground and inaccessible locations
- Physically less demanding than traditional methods
- Safe for lone working
- Can be used all day without operator fatigue
- Any size or shape post
- Fencing – Timber, Metal or Angle Iron Posts
- Landscaping – Tree Stakes
- Nurseries – Tree and plant support
- Vineyards – Especially steep hillsides
- Farming – Sheep and cattle fencing
- Construction – Temporary fencing/shuttering/ground pinning
- Contractors – Tent Stakes/Ground Anchors/Signage
- Festival/Fair Organisers – Signage/Temporary fencing
What is the biggest post I can drive in?
The maximum size post that can be driven in is 4” (100mm) diameter.
When the ground is very dry, compacted or stony, you will need to make a pilot hole for posts larger than 78mm. Posts smaller than 78mm should not need a pilot hole. Ground conditions of Clay or Chalk may also require this method.
Petrol Post Driver Specification
Blows per minute:
1.0 (1.3HP) at 7,000 rpm
4-stroke, overhead cam
Trigger throttle with integrated stop button Spring isolated hand grips
0.71 L/h at 7,000 rpm
Meets strictest worldwide emission and noise requirements
Starting system Recoil (pull start)
Post driver warranty:
3 Year commercial warranty
1 Year genuine Honda warranty
105dB – hearing protection required